Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Poem with Riddles Rings


I have within me,
within my four thick walls,
the complete cycle of emotions :
Love, joy, sorrow,
Anticipation, relief, surprise,
Pain, suffering, despair,
Have you ever wondered ?

Sunrise and sunset,
Monsoons and draught,
Seasons come and seasons go,
But the complete cycle of emotions
is still making the vicious cycle.
All within my walls.
Have you ever wondered ?

Love precedes surprise,
Surprise begets sorrow,
sorrow births forth joy.
Its a pride to behold !

Anticipation precedes joy or sorrow,
No one really knows until the card says so.
Its a surprise that you don’t like.
Its a torment, I know!

Suffering precedes relief,
relief begets trust,
Trust births forth joy.
Its a great delight!

Sorrow precedes pain
pain begets despair
despair finally die !
Its such a sympathy sight !


I have seen them all,
They all happen within me.
Come to visit me often,
Come to bring joy and hope while you can,
Your presence here means a lot to all of us.
To those who work here, they are happy with your care.
To those who stay here, they are blessed with your cheer.

For a day might come, sooner than you know,
You will be here with me,
then you will see the cycle of emotions
turning round and  round
while you at the waiting end.
Have you ever wondered ?


********************************************

So take a guess, what has just been described here ? 

An emotion, A place, A person ?

No comments:

Post a Comment