Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Poem in Riddles

I am all binary and code,
Boring as can be,
But languages have been written,
Especially for me !
Though I can only understand  0 and 1,
I speak any language as you want.

I come in all sorts of colours,
shapes, sizes and weights,
even gender specific !
I am available over internet
or you could walk into Hypermarket
to select through the aisles of display :
Just me and my friends and
the colourful trendy dressy accessories!

People who uses me are from all walks of life !
Engineers, professors, professionals, all the clever lots;
Teenagers, Elderies, toddlers, this I kid you not.
Some for serious, some for fun,
Some for good, many for evil,
Some making money out of me !

I am the heartbeat behind Governments and Corporations
At the press of keystroke, at the sound of a click,
A decision is made.
Some decision is good, Some to destroy !
I usually get to be blamed.

I am the brain behind many works,
For they use me more than writing on papers:
Ideas, thoughts, pictures and mind maps.
I can remember them all.

I am progressive, dynamic and changing,
Today you see me, tomorrow I could be gone.
So try to cherish me and use me for the good.
I am here to serve you till your works is done !

**************************************************

Take a guess what am I ?

Written August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment