Tuesday, August 4, 2020

The 5 powerful Questions to ask about your life



Below is a good read on asking the 5 powerful questions to change your life. 


 1.  AM I LIVING A LIFE BASED ON FEAR?

  • No, I do not live my life based on fear. I am to live out the promises of God :-
  • Philippians 1:21 "For me to live is Christ, to die is gain." 
  • Psalm 16:2 "You are my Lord, apart from you I have no good thing."
  • Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
  • Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,"declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

2.  CAN I CHANGE THE SITUATION?

  • It depends. What God has laid upon my heart, any discomfort or discontent, it is for me to understand and to do something about it, to be the agent of change. What I do not have ways to change, it is likely area that I could only bring to prayers and not much for me to do. 

3.  WHAT MISTAKES HAVE I MADE?

  • I have made many mistakes and sins in life : stubborn, defiance, selfish, procastination, pursuit of vanity, inaction towards injustice, greedy, covetous, anger, and so on.

4.  WHAT DO I LOVE AND WHAT DO I NOT LOVE? (QUESTIONS TO ASK YOURSELF)

  • I love to see people developed and reaching their potential (myself included). I should involve more in people development works.
  • I do not like injustice in life. I need to voice out and do something when I see injustice.

5.  WHY HAVE I NOT DONE ANYTHING ON Question 4?  WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I CONTINUE TO PROCASTINATE?

  • I am too complacent and too busy for things I love to see myself doing.
  • I do not really know the exact steps to take and not having the right resources at hand.
  • I will put in my heart, pray for the seeds to grow, when the time is right, we will see growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment