Thursday, June 29, 2017

Life begins at fifty

This past year and current year, I have been thinking about life after 50, it was easy to think positively about it especially with the internet Google search on reaching 50 years old milestone. Here are some positive ones that have helped to be brave, cheerful about turning 50 last year.

Until now you may have measured life’s worth with bank accounts and salaries, but now you will realise that nothing is more important than family.


I feel vintage, not old.

What it really means in mathematics about turning 50.

Image result for 50th birthday quotes
I feel so youthful to step into the youth of old age.

Image result for 50th birthday quotes
I could still remember how I celebrated my 21st birthday in University campus with an English student born same year, month and day as me, I think he is called Mark but we have lost touch since then.

Image result for 50th birthday quotes
This sums up how I feel after reaching 50 and living it out.

Turning fifty is when you will realize, that life is not a race, it is a wonderful prize. You will start slowing down and begin to cherish, even the quirky moments that once seemed garish. Such is life after fifty – beautiful, captivating and utterly heavenly. Happy birthday.
 50th birthday card message for second chance in life


Inspirational 50th birthday greeting card message


Image result for 50th birthday quotes

Image result for 50th birthday quotes



Happy 51st Birthday to myself for the coming birthday in November, still some time to go.

Cute birthday message for turning 50 years old


No comments:

Post a Comment