Thursday, July 2, 2015

Questions to ask on the second day of the second half of the year

Today is 2 July 2015 and someone reminded on Facebook that today is the second day of the second half of the year 2015 ! Wow ! Where has time flies to ? Have I been sleeping until I missed the passing of days ? What have I been doing thus far ? These are just some personal questions that came to mind. But seriously, it is timely to review and there is still another half year of chances and opportunities to make right and do what is right ! So here are questions to ask :-



  1. Are my priorities clear and am I half way done ? Do I know where I am going ?
  2. How about the people surrounding me supporting me, do they have their priorities made out clear and half way done ? Especially our children who need our constant guidance.
  3. Are there medical needs of myself or others that need attention ? Is there a detox that I need to do ? A diet that I should try ? An exercise that I should start ? Constantly reviewing my health patterns, is it going down or up ?
  4. Are my loved ones at their pink of health ? Do they need attention ? This is going to be hard on the schedule of already packed life having schooling kids going tuition and classes. But nonetheless, least we regret that we have neglected them.
  5. What are the new knowledge that I should acquire on healthy diet, new upcycles ideas etc etc. Keep learning and keep the mind fresh and good.
  6. What are achievable for the rest of the year ? It got to be named and listed to get the attention. With half a year to go, it still can be big and dream-like form.


No comments:

Post a Comment