Thursday, July 23, 2015

Story of my feet


My feet have seen quite an assorted arrays of days in my lives,
They have seen the best of me
They have seen the worst of me
In any case, they have carried me through, quite literally, all my days
I am ever grateful for my strong feet
From the day I started crawling, they have been active for my sake.
From the day I started walking, they have been there for me.
I could not have gone to the places that I have visited
I could not have walked the earth where I left my footprints
I could not climbed our prestige Mountain Kinabalu a total of four time !
My feet is my one solid assets on earth.
They gives me stability and strength
They hold my body together in one piece
They gives me speed and freedom to roam or run
They let me swim in the water, free as fishes
I can't thank my feet enough for my colorful life
They play a mega part in my life
I owe it to myself to take good care of my health
To reduce the stress I give to my feet
Although they may be deformed due to age
I must take good care of them
Never give up to keep doing good exercise routines
It's never too late to start a health regime
The whole body and me will benefit through and through





No comments:

Post a Comment