Thursday, January 3, 2019

My Most Memorable African Memories from ICGB 2018 at Zambia


The African Sunset is simply amazing, bright red and took a while to fully set.

Visiting Nelson Mandela Museum and arriving on this Continent on his 100th birthday was such an experience! Of course, it was really unpleasant to understanding more of apartheid and how dark an age it was.
https://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/nelson-mandela-100-inspirational-quotes-a3888546.html


My travel buddies from Malaysia, I would not be that brave to travel alone. This first photo we took at Johannesburg Airport sums up our adventure "YOLO" - You Only Live Once, so Africa, here we come!

Victoria Waterfall at Livingstone is absolutely majestic and lovely in nature. It is the most majestic that I have witnessed in person.

My GB family and friends, some whom I have friended in GB and finally met in person and I presented them with a Malaysian Batik Sarong as a gift for our friendship. I managed to give to all the IP Committee a Sarong too. 

Representing Malaysia at this ICGB 2018 at Zambia is our pride and joy, we just have no words to express how honour we are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment