Friday, January 27, 2017

Learning new things and willingness to learn

I was requested by my Admin Head to come up with a Montage for the APC Award Ceremony on 3 March 2017, I was told to have inpistational message with nice pictures and good music. Sounds legit and do-able but then I do not have the time to make one. Thankfully they are not expecting a montage with real photos from our department and offices !

I received the memo from her and as black and white thinking who to minute out to take actions on. I decided to take a photo of it and ask my lady officers if they can suggest who can do this from our section. Well, they are not keen to accept the job and they have thousand and one reasons why we do not have the right resources nor time to do. I actually do agree with them that we do not have the right resources and time to do this. But then, it was a burden to say No to Admin especially the lady boss has been so nice to us.

As I was troubled by this, I thought surely someone would have published something like this in YouTube ? Bingo ! Here are some really good ones and solve my challenge !















No comments:

Post a Comment