Sunday, December 18, 2016

Christmas Devotion for GB Party 2016

I have not shared a Christmas Devotion for a long time. It used to be our company had few girls like 20 over and we officers would take turn to share a simple Christmas Stories with the girls. But now, we have grown into a group of 60 over, organising events is quite challenging.

This year, the organising team headed by Beatrice Chung and Lois Wong has asked me to share. I had a long think about it. At first, I was planning on sharing "The Twelve Days of Christmas" and its real meaning behind the 12 numeric numbers. But after reading and understanding all the doctrines of it, I realised that it is rather hard to explain to so many cadets and juniors who would have attention span issues. I have to keep it simple and easy to understand and yet meaningful and goes well with the theme of "Season of Giving". Below was my devotion sharing and I was very pleased with the outcome and participation of the girls with writing their thanksgiving notes and hanging on the empty Christmas Tree and at the end, it was a beautiful decorated Christmas Tree.







No comments:

Post a Comment