Friday, January 1, 2016

Egg Watching Eggspectantly for 2016 New Egg


On the eve of New Year 2016, Google gave us a picture of a group of five birds joining up and down, cheering for one egg labelled as 2016. I was watching it and thinking what is the fuzz about this egg. Then someone posted in Facebook that she was going to watch at midnight how this egg would hatch out to be. She hoped that it would be a dinosaur.

Her Facebook post :-
I'm kind of really hoping that google egg pops at midnight tonight. Also, that it'll be a dinosaur.

I posted in my facebook on the eve of new year :-
As 2015 slips away into the history, I have much heaviness in my heart to part good-bye to few people who have passed on this year. But just like the Egg labelled 2016 on the Google Search Engine, there is within me, a new expectation, new hope and new desire to be better next year at things I have not done well this year.
No matter where we stand, how we feel in 2015, it is time to move forward and move on.

Immediately after midnight, after all the handshakes then good byes as some went home. I checked Google using Safari on my Ipad and it was five tortoises ! 


She told me hers was a crocodile !
Moments later, she said she got a duck ! 

At last, I realised that at random clicks, Google Search Engine will change the egg into the three different types of animals ! I then posted this at my Facebook :-
While most people celebrated the first few minutes of 2016 hugging and kissing, me and Rachel did something extra! It was Egg-Watching ! We were watching eggspectantly and not disappointed ! Google gave us some fun.
Lessons from this Egg-Watching :-
1) When life gives you an egg, watch it hatched and rejoice with it.
2) When life gives you eggs, you don't always have to make an omelette. 
3) Live eggspectantly and be eggstraspecial for who you are !
I did feel Eggstraspecial today ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment