Monday, March 30, 2015

Extreme Weight Loss Story of Mayra Rosales


From morbidly obese and bed-ridden, transformed by many years of surgeries and driven by strong determination to mother her sister's three children, Mayra made it to 80% weight loss, able to stand on  her feet and doing well. Her sister is imprisoned until 2015 for 15 years' jail term guilty of killing her own son in 2008. Mayra rose to fame as she confessed falsely that she had accidentally harmed the nephew in order to cover for her sister's crime.

This is extreme weight loss, make over story I have ever heard.

According to Wikipedia, her name is Mayra Lizbeth Rosales born in 1980. She holds the record of being the heaviest living people in the world when she weighed 470 Kg (1036 lb) but that was the story before. After her extreme weight loss make over, she currently weights 91 Kg (200 lb).

In her own words, she said she felt trapped in  her own body as prisoner.

The stress of the case caused Mayra's health to deteriorate to the point that she had to be admitted to a hospital for the super-obese. When a regular ambulance was too small to transport her, a removal truck had to be used.
‘I began retaining more water in my legs and they got so hard,’ she said.
‘The skin is so stretched out that it hurts. It feels like my legs are going to pop like a balloon.
'Sometimes the sores open up and water oozes out. I wondered if we should amputate.'
She added: 'Sometimes I got mad. I tried not to show it that much because I didn’t want anyone feeling bad for me.
'It was like I was in prison, with chains holding me there so I couldn’t move.’


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2517331/Half-ton-killer-falsely-confessed-murdering-nephew-reveals-process-getting-custody-imprisoned-sisters-remaining-children.html#ixzz3WDbtYVLh
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook






Mayra at her heaviest.
 Mayra gives inspirational talks to people.

Truly remarkable inspirational story, she is now 35 years old and have added years to her life that she once thought was dying by the days. She now have hopes and give hopes to others. If she can do it, noone in this world is qualified to say I cannot loose that weight. She lost a total of 800 lbs, 80% of her heaviest weight.

http://www.hellou.co.uk/2015/04/woman-weighed-1000-pounds-42276/

No comments:

Post a Comment