Friday, April 24, 2015

While the days are bright

While the days are bright 
Live with great passion and love
As your life unfolds

Life always busy 
with a load of care and tear
Be cheerful always

Keep your life balanced
with many loved ones around
Treasure them as gems

*************************
When the dark nights come 
Time to be cherished and loved
While I still hang on

Dearly beloved
Come visit me while I'm here
I try to stay on 

Deep into the dark
I'll be brave and courageous
When God calls me home

*************************
Try not to be sad
When I am finally gone 
For my job is done

All my life I've been
Cherished, Loved and Courageous
Fight my battles well

My great pride and joy 
Is to be loved by you all
I bring that with me

*************************
As I homeward bound
Celebrate my life moments
Each cherished moments

I am truly glad 
To have lived a life that's full
As God's precious child

I be waiting there
At heaven's glorious shore
I will wait for you



Thinking about fragile life health
Mum, Father in law, Tsen Grandma all hospitalised recently
~ 23 April 2015 



No comments:

Post a Comment