Friday, June 6, 2014

3 Ingredients Cookies



I learnt this from a blogger friend. This recipe makes soft cookies. When it is just out of oven, it is crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside ! Thumbs Up recipe. When it is cold, it is rather soft.


Here is the recipe which I have modified :

390 g of Condensed Milk
500 g of Butter
5 Cups of Self Raising Flour which about 700-750 g

Bake 170 degree C for 8 minutes until slightly brown on the side.

Method :
Blend the Condensed Milk and Butter together and add in SR flour.

Tips :
Leave to cool in fridge as it is too soft to handle. I usually leave in the fridge overnight and only take it out 15 minutes prior to making cookies.
I usually split into two parts, one I add Dessicated Coconuts and Raisins, the other half I add in Oatmeal and Choc Chips.

Note : Original recipe has 1 Cup of sugar to be in but I left it out.
This portion can make 100 cookies.

Feedbacks from consumers :-
Yummy
Bel refused to bring to a party to share, she wants to eat them for her morning or afternoon breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment